Here’s an interesting tidbit from the passport universe!
Second valid passports are defined as limited validity US passports.
They simply allow a US citizen to hold two valid passports simultaneously, and are usually issued to travelers who can demonstrate they have one of the following circumstances:
- Travel to the Middle East!
- If you’re planning a trip to this region of the globe (Libya, for example), you won’t be allowed to enter if you have entry stamps from Israel in your passport. This would ban you from experiencing this most incredible reach of the earth!
- The solution? You can get a second valid passport to utilize for your Middle East travel
- Conflicting travel plans!
- Got two trips back-to-back, where the second requires a visa?
- If you need to have your passport to get a visa at the same time you have other international travel plans, you can easily opt to obtain a second valid passport to avoid the issue, entirely.
Take your photos like a pro and be sure to message us at ePassportPhoto to get quick guidance from our representatives!